1. You can never have too much lip balm in Winter.
2. I prefer Soy milk to regular milk.
3. Sometimes you care more about someone than what they care for you, but it’s ok, we were born to love.
4. I discovered GlossyBox, and it has become my monthly must-have! (Read more about GlossyBox in my next post).
5. I’m in love with L’Occitane products – more specifically the L’Occitane Precious Cream. Makes your skin glow with health and I’m addicted to it!
6. When you’re out of ideas for supper, throw ingredients into your slow cooker and watch the magic happen!
7. Yoga really helps for back pain, and 10 minutes of meditating helps you keep your cool when having a stressful day!
8. Moving forward and onwards, leaving the past behind, can be painful, but sometimes you just have to…
9. A beautiful poem (Joy is a Picture) is something you never forget.
10. Teach your children to pray.
Life is similar to this tree – as you age and life goes on, you peel back the layers of all your memories, some good, not so good, the bits and pieces of your life exposed for all to see, but the real truth lies deep inside, for only you.
Life is too short. Live it, the way you want to and need to live it!
Be happy, you deserve it!
Image source/s: here