Have you ever had one of those really frustrating days? Hungry but don’t know what to eat and too lazy to be creative. Online banking site being slow, therefore the payment to the Stationery company cannot be processed, which means no cartridges which in turns means no lists, no printables, no fun. One of those days when things and people at the office are moving at least 10 times slower than what you are. It also appears to be idiot day, when people don’t understand the basics of, well, just about anything!
So here is to getting out of the funk, and lifting the dull dreary frustrated mood which is currently overwhelming!
Let’s look at all things pretty and delish shall we, while I sip my decaf coffee and think of yellow…
Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked)
Prep Time: 10 mins Cooke Time: 10 hours Total Time: 10 hours 10 mins Serves: 4
1/4 pound bacon, diced
2 medium onions, thinly sliced
4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
1/2 pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
salt and pepper
Green Onions (optional)
1. Line crockpot with foil, leaving enough to cover the potatoes when finished.
2. Layer half each of the bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese in crockpot. Season to taste and dot with butter.
3. Repeat layers of bacon, onions, potatoes and cheese. Dot with butter.
4. Cover with remaining foil.
5. Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
Make this recipe bigger if you are expecting company. Great to serve for a brunch!
Recipe by Moms with Crockpots at http://momswithcrockpots.com/2012/02/bacon-cheese-potatoes-slow-cooked/
Image source/s: here
Right, so enjoy, and have yourselves a wonderfully delicious sweet n sexy day!